Kartik Tiwari (born 22 November 1990), known professionally as Kartik Aaryan, is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films. While pursuing an engineering degree in biotechnology, he dabbled in modelling and made attempts to start a career in film. After struggling for three years, Aaryan made his acting debut in 2011. Today on his birthday, we list down 10 unknown facts about him. Here you go…
1. His family wanted him to become a doctor. However his family couldn’t afford to pay his fees for his medical college.
2. Being an outsider, Kartik has had his share of his troubles. Not just endless auditions but also during his struggling days he used to live with 12 other aspiring actors and earned money by cooking for them.
3. Kartik was in a serious relationship when he shifted to Mumbai, however his girlfriend dumped him because he chose acting as a career.
4. His dream car is Lamborghini. He would love to own it one day and we are sure he will someday.
5. He has a hidden talent to write stories and poems. In his free time, he notes down few lines and those who have read it, say that they are quite amazing. It’s also said that one day he wishes to direct a film.
6. He doesn’t drink, smoke and is a pure vegetarian.
7. Kartik Aaryan is also a great sportsman. Paparazzi usually spot him playing soccer on the field on Sundays along with his actor-friends. But apart from being a footballer, he is a very good table tennis player.
8. On the day he signed the contract for Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), while returning home he met with a terrible accident. His auto flipped and he injured his leg very badly due to which the film got delayed for a few months.
9. His secret crush is Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence. He loves her films and her great performances.
10. While you people might find the whole story of a kid going missing in Kumbh Melas and crowded places quite unreal, ask Kartik Aaryan about it and he’ll say it came true. At the age of four, he was lost in Karol Bagh market in Delhi. His parents found him after four hours with the help of the police.