Traveling is considered to be a natural tendency of man. Travel to beautiful places, enjoy the endless sea.
Man travels for many reasons such as visiting wildlife, sometimes for peace of mind, to comfort a tired soul.
At the same time, one has a desire to know the culture of that place to understand the values of life. There are also some special features of tourist destinations around the world.
- France is called the number one country in the world in terms of tourism.
- Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world with no river.
- The city of Las Vegas, also known as Mayanagari in the United States, has thousands of casinos, but you won’t find a clock in any of them.
- Venice, a beautiful city in Italy, is slowly sinking. But faster than that, Mexico City is going under water at a rate of 10 cm per year.
- Switzerland is considered as a tourist’s paradise. But if you suggest the cooks here to use extra salt and spices in their food, they will not like it at all.
- The zoo in Tokyo, Japan is closed two months a year. The reason behind this is that there is a feeling that these animals should get some rest and break from the tourists constantly.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa was first built as a bell tower. In addition, the Statue of Liberty in the United States was created by France and given to the United States in 1884 as a gift.
- Tourism is a journey. If you want to spend the least time. You have to reach the Scottish island. The flight from this island to Papa West is the shortest flight in the world, taking only two minutes.